Comic Con 2018 is coming to Las Vegas on the last weekend of June! This is one of the biggest conventions of the year in the Vegas Valley, so let’s walk through the schedule, main events, location and other important items to ensure you maximize your Comic Con Las Vegas 2018 experience.
Las Vegas Comic Con 2018 Venue
The iconic Las Vegas Convention Center plays host to Comic Con 2018 and is located at 3150 Paradise Road in the heart of Las Vegas. The event will kick-off at 3pm on Friday, June 29 and close up shop on Sunday, July 1 at 6pm. Tickets are currently on sale, and can be ordered directly through Eventbrite. Plus, kids 10 and under are FREE with a paid adult ticket! More than 100 exhibitors will be on-site to bring the world of comics to Las Vegas. Writers, artists, actors, special effects gurus, and more will be at the Convention Center in Las Vegas, again bringing fun and festivities to the desert.
Las Vegas Comic Con 2018 Schedule
Opening day is Friday, June 29, and the event center will be open from 3pm-8pm. Saturday is the big day, with doors open from 10am – 7pm, and Sunday offers visitors 8 hours of fun from 10am until 6pm.
- Rob Liefeld – creator of Deadpool, Cable, Domino and X-Force will appear both Friday and Saturday.
- Charlie Cox – Daredevil himself, will appear Saturday and Sunday.
- Jason David Frank – a.k.a. the Green Power Ranger, will be at Comic Con all weekend.
- Brianna Hildebrand – from Deadpool 2 will be on-site Saturday and Sunday.
- Sam Humphrey – the actor from The Greatest Showman will attend all weekend.
Attribute: Amazing! Las Vegas Comic Con
Things to Know Before You Go
- You can get in free by volunteering! Click here to learn about volunteering for four hours at the 2018 Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con in exchange for free admission, a new Comic Con volunteer t-shirt, and seriously amazing memories.
- It’ll be busy that weekend in Las Vegas, so make sure to book your hotel reservations now! Staying in Downtown Las Vegas (DTLV) is a great way to boost the fun factor while saving money. A hotel like the D Las Vegas offers serious value and an incomparable place to unwind, eat, gamble or simply tune out the world after a day at Comic Con.
- VIP ticket upgrades are available, and offer fans the ability to enter 30 minutes before general attendees each day, as well as easier entrance to shopping venues, priority line access, and more.
- Cosplay isn’t just allowed – it is encouraged! Since Comic Con Las Vegas 2018 isn’t taking place in a casino, you are free to dress up. Keep in mind that a lot of families attend, and good taste should always prevail. But seriously, have fun.
Comic Con Las Vegas 2018 is destined to be an amazing time. Click here for all the details, including the scheduled guest appearances, exhibitors, hours, ticket prices, and more. And while you’re at it, check out the D Las Vegas and plan your Comic Con-focused trip to Vegas this year.