Las Vegas Golden Knights
As we welcome the Fall weather, we eagerly anticipate the return of hockey in Vegas. Pre-season has already revealed some highlights, new faces and hat tricks. If you are like us, you can’t wait to Knight Up!
New Season Brings New Faces
While the Vegas Golden Knights will not have Erik Haula, Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, Colin Miller or Nikita Gusev this season, the players brought in for training camp have shown potential and more have received contracts. This season welcomes newly signed contracts for defensemen Jaycob Megna and Brett Lernout, as well as forwards Patrick Brown and Tyrell Goulbourne.
Ready to contend for the Stanley Cup Finals, fan favorites like Mark Stone, Marc-Andre Fleury, Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson and Max Pacioretty gear up to show the rookies how Vegas wins.
There will also be new faces on the broadcast team. This season welcomes Stormy Buonantony, Mike McKenna and Daren Millard as on-air talent for the 2019-20 season. Two of these 3 new faces have a Vegas past and truly know what it means to be Vegas Born. Stormy Buonantony is a Las Vegas native and Mike McKenna, a retired professional hockey player, began his career on the Las Vegas Wranglers ECHL team.
2019-2020 VGK Season So Far
- September 24, 2019: Vegas Golden Knights President Kerry Bubolz announced five exclusive player patches available at Smith’s Food & Drug stores for Vegas Born fans. Have you been lucky to score one of the limited-edition patches? The VGK patch release schedule is below:
- September 25: Max Pacioretty
- October 9: Deryk Engelland
- October 23: Marc-Andre Fleury
- November 6: Ryan Reaves
- November 20: William Karlsson
- October 2, 2019: The Golden Knights opened their third season at home against long-standing rivals, the San Jose Sharks, at the T-Mobile Arena. With a 4-to-1 win, the Vegas Golden Knights successfully kicked off the 2019-2020 season.
- November, 2019: VGK players William Carrier, Cody Eakin, Brayden McNabb, Jon Merrill, Brandon Pirri, Mark Stone, Malcolm Subban, Shea Theodore and Alex Tuch are all participating in Movember to benefit the Movember Foundation and raise awareness about men’s health initiatives through impressive mustaches.
- November 2, 2019: The Vegas Golden Knights hosted a Día de Muertos night on November 2 against the Winnipeg Jets to celebrate the vibrant cultures that make up Las Vegas and recognize the Hispanic community of the city. Face painting, mariachi, and festive jerseys and merchandise made for an eventful game.
- November 21, 2019: The team will host its annual Hockey Fights Cancer Night when facing the San Jose Sharks. Cancer survivor Shea Theodore will serve as the Golden Knights Hockey Fights Cancer spokesperson, and players will wear lavender Hockey Fights Cancer during warmup that will be auctioned off. Auction proceeds will benefit organizations that help with early detection and cancer screening for those who cannot afford it.
Vegas Golden Knights 2019-20 Season Home Games at T-Mobile Arena
Home games listed below. Tickets sell out quickly so get yours soon to make sure you see your favorite rivalry.
Vegas Golden Knights Games November 2019
Vegas Golden Knights Games December 2019
Vegas Golden Knights Games January 2020
Vegas Golden Knights Games February 2020
Vegas Golden Knights Games March 2020
Here is a link to a print-friendly complete Vegas Golden Knights schedule.