A short walk down a Las Vegas street will put you at the heart the hype that’s been pumping through the city. TV screens, apparel, and conversations are filled with spirit as the Vegas Golden Knights advance into the NHL Finals. The pride this city feels for its talented hockey team is obvious. At the games, the crowds are heavy with black and gold. Back at home during away games, fans are lining up to attend some of the hottest viewing parties. In such a spirited city, attending viewing parties is the best way to experience the hockey fun and the Entertainment Capital of the World knows how to throw a good party. [Image above attributed to: https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights]
Below are a few recaps of the most exciting VGK viewing parties, as well as upcoming parties that you don’t want to miss:
1. The D Las Vegas is no stranger to hosting unforgettable parties. On May 6th, the D hosted the Golden Knights Game 5 viewing party, taking advantage of their monstrous 72-foot HD LED video wall and state-of-the-art stadium audio. As expected, the party was heavily attended and fans fed off of each other’s excitement. On May 12th, the D struck again by the official watch party at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. Fans flocked to be part of the action and, as always, it was one for the books. Catch all of the action for the next watch party on May 18th.
2. Topgolf Las Vegas hosted Game 3 of the Playoffs on April 15th – and it did not disappoint. A 48-foot screen wowed fans as they cheered on their team. During intermissions, fans had the chance to win valuable raffle prizes.
3. Mandalay Bay took part in the viewing party fun on April 17th by hosting the Golden Knights versus Los Angeles Kings game. “Knight on the Beach” attracted hundreds of fans to its shores with its large LED screen and appearances by The VGK Knight Line, the team’s drumming line, Golden Aces dancers, and Chance the Mascot.
4. The Henderson Pavilion will be hosting viewing parties for all Vegas Golden Knights away games during the 2018 Stanley Cup finals. That means that you and your family can head on down to the pavilion anytime there’s a game to join the spirited fun. Cheer on the Golden Knights as they take on their opponent among a crowd of like-minded fans who want exactly what you do – to see the Knights take home the Cup!
5. Fat Bar is the place to be for drink specials during the big games. Fat Bar will be hosting NHL Playoff watch parties for each away game and the atmosphere promises to be electric. As if being surrounded by Golden Knights fans wasn’t exciting enough during the hockey playoffs, Fat Bar will be offering impressive drink specials like $35 all-you-can-drink beer during the game, $3 Jameson and Fireball shots, $5 Patron shots, and free shots for those wearing jerseys when the team scores.
6. Rampart Casino will also be offering some hard-to-pass-up drink specials at their viewing parties. Their Race & Sports Book Bar & Lounge will be packed with both excited fans and sports bettors looking to add a little personal investment into the games. The lounge will be serving up $2, $3, and $4 beers as well as $10-$15 buckets. These viewing parties are not-to-be-missed, especially if you like to bet on all the hockey excitement.
Las Vegas is a city full of spirit and pride. There are plenty of options when it comes to Vegas Golden Knights viewing parties, but perhaps the most exciting part of it all is the loyal fanbase that electrifies the city. Being in the midst of the city’s spirit makes the Vegas Golden Knights’ advancement into the 2018 NHL Finals all the more exciting.